Wednesday 2 March 2011

My brewing equipment

My current homebrew setup thus far includes a big ass pot for a main brew kettle, a smaller pot with a drain valve at the bottom for spargeing, a coleman cooler with copper drain manifold for a mash tun and a stainless steel conical fermenter.



I also made a simple copper wort chiller you can see in the background of the above picture. All relatively cheap and easy to acquire equipment aside from the conical fermenter which is expensive and needs special order from a homebrew supplier.

After brewing is complete, I have soda kegs for storage and carbonation purposes.

Hopefully in the future I can find some other cheaper alternatives to my conical fermeter so I can brew multiple batches at once. As it stands, this is the extent of my gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment